So today I am going to be reviewing the BarryM jelly hi shine nail varnish.
I really like this nail polish. It has a nice consistency and it lasts a week with a top coat but without it lasts about 3-4 days. I recommend the Sally Hanson double duty strengthening base and top coat, I will do a review on it.
Mine is in the colour Grapefruit witch is a really nice dark pink it is coming of lighter on the picture.
(Also sorry about really bad focus and blurry ness when I put it in place it was fine but as soon as I pressed the button to take it it went blurry so I am very sorry about that)
Hope you liked it I recommend it highly I only have one and I am planning on getting more,
Thanks for reading,
Amber xx






No comments:
Post a Comment