Hey Guys,
So today I decided to do a blog post on my No7 Lipstick that I got last weekend. I have worn it a lot this week end and I love it.
With this lipstick the more you put on the more glossy it gets. So when you put on a bit it is very hard to rub your lips together, but the more you put on the more glossy it gets and the easier it gets to rub you lips together. When you first put it on It is matt but then like I said the more you put on the more glossy it gets and more vibrant.
Mine is in the colour Mulberry. It is a lovely Berry Red that's when you put a lot on. but when you put a little on its more of a Pinkie Berry Red. It is very hard to get off. It is easier the more glossy it is but then when you get to the point were it is matt it is like it wants to just stay on your lips. I have eat with it not that vibrant and there was still some on. I gave it the test of licking my lips a lot and it was still on.
I think all in all it is a GREAT product I recommend it to anyone!!
Thanks for reading
Amber xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment