Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Revlon Lip Butter

Hello,

So today I decided to do a Blog on my opinion on the Revlon Lip Butters. I didn't know what else to do, you may have read a lot about these and maybe know a lot about them as they have been out for a long time but I thought it would be a good way to start of my blog.

I only own one but I would like to purchase more in the future.
The picture bellow just shows a few I found on the interweb.



As I said before I only own one and mine is in the colour 080 Strawberry Shortcake.
This is the only picture that I could find in full view and by itself on the web.
                                                                                                    


As you can see it is a pink milkshake kind of colour and I love it. I like wearing it in the summer and it is also a nice colour for the winter if you don't put as much on.  The lip butters are a very nice coloured balm. They are very nice on the lips and bring out a lovely colour. I think for me they last a fare amount of time. I also think that they are good again in the winter and summer to hydrate your lips but also add a bit of colour. I think these are great and I recommend them to anyone!!
 
I hope you enjoyed my first blog. I did take the easy root by using pictures of the web, but I did only remember at night time that I made it and felt like making one so I didn't have very good lighting. hope you liked it as I sure did enjoy making this blog.
Be sure to follow my blog as it will be much appreciated.
I will defiantly be doing more.
So I will see you soon bye.
Amber xoxo
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment